Saturday 20 April 2019

Queens of England




It's been a bit quiet here recently but all that is about to change. Firstly, thank you for sticking with the blog in its sleepy period. And secondly, let me tell you all about the changes that are coming now that spring is here.


I called this blog 'Queens of England' because I am absolutely, totally and completely fascinated by the women who have held that rather special position. I started it just as I was beginning what's turned out to be a really exciting journey into blogging and writing online. As I started, all kinds of royal stories started breaking and I started writing about them. The blog quickly turned into a royal news site and I loved it. But now I want to go back to my roots.



There are a couple of reasons for that. Royal news and the way it's shared has changed a lot. Now, so much information is shared and discussed on Twitter and Tumblr that the joy of writing about royals on a blog has changed. And the excitement I got from it has altered too. I also, now, get to write all about royal news on other sites and I'll share more on them (including the lovely Royal Central) in future posts. But above all, I wanted to start thinking and writing and talking about the Queens of England again. So that's what I'm going to do.


On the left hand side of this page is a menu where I've tried to explain what I want to share on this site. I want to talk about all those amazing queens, follow in their footsteps with some travel and talk about how their stories are told in films and books.



And I'd love to hear from you. Let's share our thoughts on all those wonderful women who spent every day proving they were more than the shadows of men. And if you have suggestions or would like to add a blog post then please say hi, I can't wait to hear from you.

Welcome back to Queens of England.....

1 comment:

  1. Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to reunite with my ex girl friend that i love so much. Am from California and my name is SUE BRANDY, i had a girl friend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her girl friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this when ever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and i tried times with out numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. BELIEVE and i emailed him and he replied me so kindly and help me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months. Am so happy and all thanks to the DR. BELIEVE that help me with his white love powers. If you have any kind of problem email him now for help with his email:authenticspellcaster@gmail.com or authenticspellcaster@yahoo.com or call him with his private number: +2348116992200 contact him now and get your problem solved.

    ReplyDelete